Skip to main content

Tow Mexicans



Tow Mexicans, had accused each other of cheating, and both of them were getting angrier and angrier.
‘I’ll kill you!’ shouted Jose.           
Miguel laughed rudely and answered. “You could never kill me, but I could kill you !”
“Just try ! “ Jose shouted back. ‘We’ll fight a duel in the park at five o’clock tomorrow morning”
‘No,not in the park’. Miguel answered. ‘The police might see or hear us there. Let’s go out to a quiet place in the country’
‘All right’, said Jose, “I accept. Let’s go to San Antonio by the first train tomorrow morning. That’s where I usually fight my duels”
‘I do to’ , answered Miguel.
The next morning they went to the railway station together, and Jose bought a return ticket, but Miguel bought a single once.
“Ho, ho !” said Jose, ‘so you don’t except to return ?  I always get a return ticket”
‘I never do’, answered Miguel calmly.’ I always use my opponent’s other half.’



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Result English premier league round 17

Liverpool 3 – 1 Cardiff City Crystal Palace 0 – 3 Newcastle United Fulham 2 – 4 Manchester City Manchester United 3 – 1 West Ham United Stoke City 2 – 1 Aston Villa Sunderland 0 – 0 Norwich City West Bromwich Albion 1 – 1 Hull City Southampton 2 – 3 Tottenham Hotspur Swansea City 1 – 2 Everton Arsenal 0 – 0 Chelsea league table TEAM P W D L F A GD PTS 1 Liverpool 17 11 3 3 42 19 23 36 2 Arsenal 17 11 3 3 33 17 16 36 3 Manchester City 17 11 2 4 51 20 31 35 4 Chelsea 17 10 4 3 32 18 14 34 5 Everton 17 9 7 1 29 16 13 34 6 Newcastle United 17 9 3 5 24 22 2 30 7 Tottenham Hotspur 17 9 3 5 18 ...

Clip Dida top goalskeeper

Result Netherland Eredivisie round 19

FC Twente 3 – 1 Heracles AZ Alkmaar 3 – 0 NAC Breda PEC Zwolle 1 – 2 Vitesse RKC Waalwijk 1 – 1 FC Groningen SC Heerenveen 2 – 2 Roda JC Kerkrade NEC Nijmegen 3 – 1 ADO Den Haag Cambuur 2 – 0 Go Ahead Eagles FC Utrecht 2 – 5 Feyenoord Ajax 1 – 0 PSV Eindhoven table TEAM P W D L F A GD PTS 1 Ajax 19 12 4 3 42 17 25 40 2 Vitesse 19 12 4 3 44 25 19 40 3 FC Twente 19 10 7 2 44 19 25 37 4 Feyenoord 19 11 3 5 41 26 15 36 5 SC Heerenveen 19 8 6 5 44 34 10 30 6 FC Groningen 19 7 7 5 37 33 ...